Our Adoption Journey - Vietnam

Join my husband and I on our journey to adopt our first child. We have chosen Vietnam for many reasons - but mainly because they are supposed to have short wait times for referral and travel.

Monday, August 28, 2006

I've Been Tagged

I have been tagged by Chris at Mrs. Broccoli Guy to tell 5 interesting things about myself - so here it goes.

1. I am totally and completely obsessed with the TV show "Felicity". It comes on the WE channel everyday from 4:00 - 6:00. Even though I have seen every episode at least 10 times each - I will still watch it over and over. I try to make sure I am home by 4:00 everyday for it (oh, and it also comes on Saturday from 10:00 - 12:00). It reminds me of my college and career days.

2. I married my highschool sweetheart. We started dating when we were 16 - we got married at 27 (we had to make sure we were ready for the commitment).

3. I HATE rollercoasters! I am a big baby when it comes to amusement parks. I am the designated "stuff holder" while everyone else rides all the roller coasters.

4. I absolutely love and adore ice cream! It doesn't have to be real ice cream - I am fine with anything cold. Every night after dinner I usually have a low-fat ice cream sandwich called a "Skinny Cow". I can promise you that if you try one you will become addicted too.

5. I have a jewelry fettish. I love costume jewelry (and of course, the real thing too)!! I have jewery that matches almost every outfit in my closet. Before I buy a new outfit I think about what jewelry I have that will go with it. If I think it will be too hard to match - I usually won't buy the outfit!

2 Comments:

At 5:49 PM, Blogger Mrs. Broccoli Guy said...

I loved Felicity when it was on ... such college flashbacks.
I'm really big on ice cream too! I swear eating a bowl at night helps me sleep better. ;-)

 
At 10:08 PM, Blogger saucygoat said...

Skinny Cow is great. We used to get them every grocery shopping trip. Haven't had one in a few months though, I'll have to change that now that you've got me thinking about them!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home