Our Adoption Journey - Vietnam

Join my husband and I on our journey to adopt our first child. We have chosen Vietnam for many reasons - but mainly because they are supposed to have short wait times for referral and travel.

Friday, August 04, 2006

Brenden's Picture

I was going to wait until the website was finished to post Brenden's picture (for many reasons - but the main one is because I wasn't sure how to do it - but I finally figured it out). This picture was taken when he was 6 months old. He is 8 months now - we hope to get a recent picture of him before we go to get him. I am sure he has changed. I love everything about him - but I really love his hair! We will be going to my stylist as soon as we get him home!

I hope you enjoy looking at him. I can't seem to put the picture down. I have made so many copies - I think I have 1 in every room!!!


10 Comments:

At 11:52 PM, Blogger Melanie said...

Awwwww...what a sweetie. I hope you get to travel really soon so you can gives him lots of hugs.

 
At 6:16 AM, Blogger RollerCoaster said...

What a cutie! Hoping you travel very quickly!

 
At 8:57 AM, Blogger Ann said...

What a beautiful baby. I know that you are on cloud nine. I hope that you are able to travel very soon.

 
At 11:55 AM, Blogger saucygoat said...

What a cutie! He's precious.

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger Nicole - Raising Animals said...

Such a Cutie!!!

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger Mrs. Broccoli Guy said...

He is SO adorable! Congrats again.

 
At 2:50 PM, Blogger Stepping On Legos said...

Oh I just want to squish him right up!! He's so cute!!! I bet you can't WAIT to get him in your arms! Congrats again!

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger mellow & yellow said...

What a gorgeous little man!! And sure worth the waiting. It looks like God has found a special little one for you. Soon you will be able to cover that sweet face with kisses. Best wishes!!

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger Kelly said...

He is so cute!! YEAH!

 
At 10:59 AM, Blogger Ange said...

He is so adorable! Congratulations to your family.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home