Our Adoption Journey - Vietnam

Join my husband and I on our journey to adopt our first child. We have chosen Vietnam for many reasons - but mainly because they are supposed to have short wait times for referral and travel.

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Easter

Happy Easter everyone!

I hope that everyone has had a great Easter!!!! We have had a GREAT time this Easter (despite the cold weather) celebrating with Ian!! it is true that children change EVERYTHING - for the better! Today my husband and I were sitting at the same restaurant that we went to last year talking about how different things are this year! This time last year we had just sent off our completed dossier to our agency to send to VN! Boy, what a difference a year makes!! Thank you Lord for this blessing you have given us!!!

Here are some pictures that we took of Ian today at the Easter Egg Hunt the restaurant had (I have finally figured out how to put pics of my post!!!)












3 Comments:

At 12:34 PM, Blogger Laurie and Travis said...

He looks so sweet in his little Easter outfit! Happy Easter Stacey, David, and Ian!!

 
At 1:56 PM, Blogger Heather said...

What a sweet little boy! I love the Elmo Easter basket.

 
At 6:32 PM, Blogger Ann said...

I'm diggin' the elmo easter basket. It looks like you all had a great day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home