Our Adoption Journey - Vietnam

Join my husband and I on our journey to adopt our first child. We have chosen Vietnam for many reasons - but mainly because they are supposed to have short wait times for referral and travel.

Friday, January 26, 2007

Ian's Nursery Pictures

I have finally gotten around to posting Ian's nursery pictures and I think I have figured out how to get the pictures to show on the post. His room is almost complete - we are waiting on some black and white photos of us with Ian to hang on the wall where his crib is. I hope you enjoy.


| View Show | Create Your Own

7 Comments:

At 11:30 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

This room is so cute. I really like the rug!

 
At 12:19 AM, Blogger Casey said...

I love Ian's room! You did a great job Stacey! I also love the new pictures of your precious boy. Thanks for sending them!

Casey

 
At 7:18 AM, Blogger R&H said...

It's beautiful! I love the shade of yellow you used!

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger Jo said...

Such a cute room, I love the frog chair. Thanks for sharing.

 
At 11:14 AM, Blogger Kelly said...

His nursery looks fabulous!! Great job!

 
At 9:04 PM, Blogger Susan said...

This room looks like a happy place. I loved seeing the photos -- great job!

 
At 5:54 PM, Blogger Ann said...

His room looks so good. I love the big frog chair. Too cool

 

Post a Comment

<< Home