Our Adoption Journey - Vietnam

Join my husband and I on our journey to adopt our first child. We have chosen Vietnam for many reasons - but mainly because they are supposed to have short wait times for referral and travel.

Friday, February 09, 2007

Birthday Pictures!

Hi all!!

I finally have some pictures of Ian's 1st birthday to show. Sorry it has taken me soooo long to get these to you! I hope you enjoy them!!

By the way, Ian had his first surgery today! He did great! All the nurses at the hospital just oohed and aahed over how cute he is - of course his dad and I just ate that up!! He has been kind of out of it today due to the anesthesia - but we are hoping that tomorrow he will feel better. I am just glad it is over - of course - now we have to dress his wound, which is not fun! he should be feeling back to normal in a week or so!

4 Comments:

At 8:59 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

He relly is so cute. Glad the surgery is over and he's doing well.

Stephanie

 
At 10:59 AM, Blogger Ann said...

Happy Birthday Ian!!! I love his smiley picture..so cute

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger S. said...

Ian is adorable! Glad the surgery went smoothly!

 
At 4:59 PM, Blogger Emily said...

happy birthday ian!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home