Our Adoption Journey - Vietnam

Join my husband and I on our journey to adopt our first child. We have chosen Vietnam for many reasons - but mainly because they are supposed to have short wait times for referral and travel.

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Finally - Pictures of Ian

Hi everyone!
I am sorry that I have been so slow in getting pictures of Ian to you. I am still trying to figure out how to add pictures to the blog - but I think I have figured it out! Next, we will work on video!
Ian is changing soooo much everyday that I wanted to get some pictures on here before he changes even more! I hope you enjoy them. They are from the day we got home until now. You might be able to see how much he has grown in just 1 month! ENJOY!

5 Comments:

At 9:12 PM, Blogger Mrs. Broccoli Guy said...

he is so cute and looks so happy!!

 
At 8:22 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

You are so blessed to have such a handsome little guy in your life.

Stephanie

 
At 5:56 PM, Blogger Ann said...

I love the picture of him with mimi he looks all stuggled in. Such a precious picture

 
At 11:16 PM, Blogger Heather said...

He looks so healthy and happy. Congrats!!

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger R&H said...

He's so cute!! I love the picture of him and the dog, soooo adorable-they'll be best friends for life!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home