Our Adoption Journey - Vietnam

Join my husband and I on our journey to adopt our first child. We have chosen Vietnam for many reasons - but mainly because they are supposed to have short wait times for referral and travel.

Monday, September 25, 2006

I'm Back!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while! I have been so busy with work!
I just got back in town from visiting my parents in Atlanta. While I was there, my friends threw me a baby shower. It was great!! I enjoyed seeing everyone I haven't seen in sooo long! Also, Brenden got lots of fun toys and cute clothes! I will post some pictures soon!!!

We just got some new photos of Brenden today!! If you would like to see them they are on his website at www.babybrenden.homestead.com You will be amazed at how much he has changed from his referral picture!!! I could not even tell it was him. I got upset and started to cry thinking that they took pictures of the wrong child. I could on ly tell it was him by looking at his nose!

Seeing his new pictures makes me realize just how much time I have missed with him! I asked my agency when they thought we would travel since they told us to go ahead and get our Visa. They said they were not sure, but they hoped it would be soon!!! I just don't like that word - I was hoping to hear something more concrete than that!!!! Waiting is becoming increasingly difficult as each day passes! I will be so happy once we are done with this process!!! Only, we are planning on adopting again next year!!!

Enjoy looking at his pictures! I will post again soon!!!

3 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, Blogger Kelly said...

You are right, I cannot believe how much he has changed. He has grown so much. He looks healthy. I hope you get to travel very soon to get your precious baby boy.

 
At 8:59 AM, Blogger Ann said...

Wow he has changed A LOT, but what a cutie. Maybe you'll get that call very soon...

 
At 11:29 PM, Blogger Mrs. Broccoli Guy said...

He has changed a lot... bigger and they gave him a hair cut! But he's still a little doll and I'm sure you really will be holding him soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home