Our Adoption Journey - Vietnam

Join my husband and I on our journey to adopt our first child. We have chosen Vietnam for many reasons - but mainly because they are supposed to have short wait times for referral and travel.

Saturday, October 28, 2006

HO, HO, HO Merry Christmas???

So - should you decide to stop by our house you would think we were absolutely NUTS! I spent the day putting up Christmas at our house!! The mantle is decorated, the tree is up, the dining room table is set, and the house is festive!!!! I played Christmas music to help get me in the mood. Our friend came over to help - and she and I laughed as we were putting everything up! We are ready just in case it does take us a full month in VN. I can't wait to see Brenden's face when he sees everything!!

Tomorrow we are finishing up cleaning the house and we are starting to pack! I hope we can get done so that we can have Monday to go and see friends before we leave. I can't imagine being away from everyone for a whole month - however, it is TOTALLY worth it!!

I can't believe we are almost ready! I feel as though we have been running around so much since we found out about travel. It is nice to be almost done!!

6 Comments:

At 3:23 PM, Blogger Susan said...

Good for you for getting everything, and I do mean everything, taken care of so far in advance. I'll have to look to you for inspiration when I'm preparing to travel. You go, girl!

Have a wonderful trip and keep on bloggin' so we can "be there" with you!

 
At 10:52 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Can't wait to follow your blog while you are in VN!

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger Ange said...

I wish you sooo much luck on your trip! YEAH you leave tomorrow, you must be buzzing with excitment!!

 
At 3:43 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

What can be more fun than Christmas decorations and then a new baby?! You are SOOOOO close to your little man!

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger Ann said...

You're almost there and think you're already ahead of the game with Christmas ready.

 
At 6:21 PM, Blogger Emily said...

Good luck! I am so happy for you!
Emily

 

Post a Comment

<< Home