Our Adoption Journey - Vietnam

Join my husband and I on our journey to adopt our first child. We have chosen Vietnam for many reasons - but mainly because they are supposed to have short wait times for referral and travel.

Friday, June 23, 2006

Happy Anniversary To Me!!!

Well, I can't believe it but my wonderful husband and I have been married 5 years today! I just love our anniversary - I feel as though I have been floating on cloud 9 all day. He took me out for lunch today, then took me to the Apple store to buy me an accessory for my IPod. Tonight we are going to the Country Club for dinner. We were going to go out of town to celebrate - but we are trying to save up for the trip to VN.

I did something else exciting today - I started my registry!! I stayed in Babies-R-Us for 2 hours and did not even come close to walking the entire store. While I was in there, I happened to run into my friend and she helped me register. It was sooooo much fun!!! I can't wait to go back and finish. I am going to try to space it out so that I will have something to look forward to everyday. Hopefully by the time I finish our referral will be here! I am trying my hardest to keep up with the positive thinking, but if our referral doesn't get here soon I think I might scream!!!!!

Well, until next time...

1 Comments:

At 12:55 AM, Blogger Mrs. Broccoli Guy said...

Happy Anniversary. Lunch and dinner dates plus registering at Babies R Us... what a great way to spend the day! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home