Our Adoption Journey - Vietnam

Join my husband and I on our journey to adopt our first child. We have chosen Vietnam for many reasons - but mainly because they are supposed to have short wait times for referral and travel.

Saturday, June 10, 2006

One day closer - hopefully

Well, today we went to a church-wide fellowship to have "dinner on the grounds". It was fun - except for the endless questions about when we are going to get our referral. I know that it is my fault for telling people about the adoption before the referral. My husband did not want to tell anyone until we got a referral for this very reason. I know people are interested - but it is hard to talk about it constantly.

The good news is that tomorrow is Sunday. It is one day closer to starting a new week - and maybe hearing the good news of a referral!! I am praying that it comes this week! I know we said that we will take either gender, but I am secretly hoping for a girl! However, if we get a boy - I in no way will be dissapointed!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home